Sun, Jun 06|
Monroe Playground Foundation Cow Plop Bingo
Win money! And have a really great story about it!
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Southbury, 99 Bates Rock Rd, Southbury, CT 06488, USA
About The Event
Cow Chip Bingo, Cow Plop, Cow Pies -- there's many names to call it but they all mean the same thing! If the cow poops on your square, you WIN!
Meet Seneca, Penelope, and Tiffany -- three of the cows at Guardians Farm in Southbury. Farmer Buck feeds them a very healthy diet and they're all ready to plop on YOUR square.
Here's how the contest works:
- You'll have three different chances to win
- Each cow will be turned loose one at a time into our Cow Plop Arena (okay it's not so much an arena as it is a fenced area with squares painted in it)
- The cow will wander around the field eating and doing cow things
- Our .... ummm .... "plop" observers will keep a close eye on the cow waiting for it to .... "plop"
- If the cow plops in your square, you win!
- The more tickets we sell the more you could win so tell your friends!
And here's the rules:
- Tickets will be on sale until sold out. There are 840 tickets available. Cost is $10 each.
- The winner are awarded as follows:Third Place Round - 3% of ticket sales ($252 assuming sell out) Second Place Round - 5% of ticket sales ($420 assuming sell out) Grand Prize Round - 10% of ticket sales ($840 assuming sell out)
- Each sqaure in the grid has a number that corresponds to a ticket. Although you don't need to be present to win, you must present your ticket to us for verification prior to collecting your winnings.
- There is no limit as to how many squares each person can purchase, but winners must be 18 or older to receive funds.
- If no “deposit” is made by the cow after 60 minutes into the round, the winner will be determined by which square the cow’s back left hoof is standing on at the time.
- If the cow “deposits” on an unsold square winner will be drawn as raffle using your square number as your raffle ticket number
- If the “deposit” is made on a line, the judge will determine the winning square.
- In the event of a tie, the money will be divided evenly.
- Winner is liable for all taxes